WARNING: Do not play the Co-Main Event Podcast Unofficial Drinking Game if you are pregnant, if you are under the legal drinking age in your country of residence, if you are under the influence of (other) drugs, if you are driving or are going to drive anytime soon, if you plan to operate heavy machinery, care for children, appear in public, write an email, call your mom, call your ex-wife/husband, have a court date, have a date at all, or without the express written consent of Major League Baseball. The rest of you, proceed with caution and mind your manners …
RULES OF PLAY:
1. DrinkÂ if Ben or Chad mentions TRT, testosterone, PEDs, marijuana or drug testing.
2. DrinkÂ if Ben says, â€œHereâ€™s the thing â€¦â€
3. DrinkÂ if Chad says, â€œYeah, no.â€
4. DrinkÂ each time either co-host swears.
5. Drink if Ben or Chad mentions their wives.
6. Drink each time Ben or Chad mentions their employers.
7. Drink each time Ben mentions something heâ€™s written or someone heâ€™s interviewed.
8. Drink if Chad refers to something Benâ€™s written as a â€œlifestyle piece.”
9. DrinkÂ when Ben says â€œListener Mailâ€ in his creepy voice.
10. Drink each time Ben or Chad references Montana.
11. Each time Ben or Chad gets a MasterTweet Theatre guess wrong, drink.
12. Each time Ben or Chad gets a MTT guess right, finish your drink (Experts only.)
13. Drink each time Sir Nigel says â€œsir.â€
14. Drink if either guy does an impression or says something in a voice other than their own.
15. Drink every time Chad mispronounces someoneâ€™s name, or talks about mispronouncing someoneâ€™s name.
16. Drink upon any mention of â€œThe Poetâ€ Philip Baroni or Tank Abbott.
17. Drink when Chad mentions how to contact the music provider from that weekâ€™s show.
18. Between rounds? Drink.