2. Don’t harm yourself.
3. Have fun.
4. But not too much fun.
There, is that clear enough for everyone? As for the other specifics, we’re going to get started right here on Patreon at about 8 pm MST on Friday, March, 9. We’ll be watching PRIDE FC: Final Conflict 2005. And if you’re playing along with us, these are the rules of the drinking challenge that we’ll try our best to adhere to:
– Soccer kicks/stomps: finish your beer (limit one per fight, past highlights exempted)
– Knees to the head of a grounded opponent: drink (one per knee)
– Yellow cards: finish your beer (limit one per fight)
– Confetti falling from the ceiling: drink
– Appearance of seemingly underage ring girls: drink
– Ref cam: drink
– Mauro Ranallo freaks out: drink
– Rope grab and/or outside officials shoving fighters back in: drink
– Awkward referee restart: drink
– Bas Rutten making noises that aren’t words to describe action: drink
– Someone wearing a damn gi in the ring: drink
– Someone wearing some damn wrestling shoes: drink
– Bob Sapp sighting: drink
– Bas mentions his own career: drink
– Alistair Overeem hammer sighting: drink
– Pride music: drink
– “Give up?!”: drink
– Ref touches someone’s groin while explaining rules: drink
– Weird-ass submission: finish your beer
– “Liver shot”: drink